- Degree or diploma in Mechanical / Industrial Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in purchasing in a manufacturing environment, preferably in Automotive.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD Electrical and Solidworks
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Experience and knowledge of the applicable safety standards with respect to automated equipment
- Attention to detail; tight deadlines, ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Adept to change and constant improvement
- Excellent organization and analytical skills
- Strong effective interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to successfully engage and interact with all levels of employees in a multicultural environment.
Main Duties and Responsibilities :
- Prepare tooling/machine design models, drawings and bill of material
- Coordinate design packages for manufacturing and assembly
- Coordinate with various departments for machine build
- Coordinate with shop floor, automation team and project management team.
- Coordinate with installation and build of project
- Ability to hold and maintenance as per Project Manager Schedule
- Timely delivery of tasks; ensure design practices are consistently applied
- Evaluate component sizes, weights, tolerances and characteristics
- Recommend improvements on designs and incorporate necessary changes into existing and new machinery
- Organize all project documentation, i.e. drawings, specifications, reports, etc.
- Assist with request for quotes (RFQ) documents
- Maintain proper safety and housekeeping standards
- Perform other duties assigned by his/her direct supervisor or his designee.
- Ability to travel for day, overnight and/or extended periods
- Starting Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Comprehensive Benefits Package